Sunday 10 February 2008

Here is Lily

I am very happy to announce that the new Lily stamps are available for purchase. The design team and I have had a lot of fun creating with these stamps. We hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks and the fashion show contest!The randomly selected winner of Lily's Fashion Show Contest is:Kim ShelbyKim has won the new Dress Up Lily stamps.The randomly selected winner of the Name the Cutie Patootie Contest is:Monica from Riverview, FloridaMonica has won her choice of 1 sheet of rubber stamps.Thank you to everyone who participated in the contests! Come back next month for some more fun and games :)http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/

16 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

OH WELL...I will beeeeeeeeeeee gracious and say CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of the new Lily stamps....Guess I am going shopping at Pink Cat Studio today!!
LOVE the dress-up one!!!...super fun!!
Hope all is well...havent heard from you in a couple of days....

creative blessings, Debbie

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations to the winners, and wow, are these cute! I LOVE what you've been creating!!

Inger Marie said...

Wow so lovely stamps. I love them all they are so cute :)
Concratulations to the winner!!
Hugs from Inger Marie

Jennifer Buck said...

Congrats to the winners! These stamps are soooo stinkin' cute! I LOVE them! How fun! Thanks for sharing! :)

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh MY GOSH! Those Lily's are soooo cute. I am placing an order soon. Too cute!

Kristine said...

Oh, these are SOOOO ADORABLE!! :) Love little girl stamps so much. FUN...congrats to Shelby Kim!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

cooooool set.
wow... congrats to the winners!

Scrappy Moments said...

What Darling Stamps. I will have to check out Pink Cat Studios, Those are so fun :)

Angie

Natty said...

Those are some very cute stamps! :)

Unknown said...

Coolio!

Dawn♥ said...

OMG these are soooo adorable!

tracie said...

Congratulations to the winner.
These are absolutely great, I've just ordered Dress Up Lily (oh I am naughty):-)

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
OMG are these stamps ever adorable!!! and the cards that you made with them makes me want them even more!
I think I need to go shopping!

PS I've nominated you for a Excellent Blogger Award, I always enjoy visiting and reading your blog, your amazing :)
see my blog for details.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yes, congrats to the winners.

OOOO... these stamps are too cute!!!

;-)

Jules said...

these look like soooo much fun!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Oh my goodness, HOW CUTE!
Zee