Saturday 30 July 2011

Tag Your It !!!!!1

Needed a small project to make today
so a tag it had to be (you may see this tag on a card lolxx)
to create this tag i used some fab Tim Holtz stamps a friend got me last week for my birthday (thanks chick)xxx
i created the background with distresses inks and the stamps the beautiful lace is from wild orchid crafts ,sorry i can not remember were the large flowers were from
and there is a small amount of glossy accents on the stamp mark on the main image but don't think the photo shows it too well

hope you are all having a nice day xxx

15 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh Dawn! This is stunning!
Hugs Kylie x

June Houck said...

ooo la la! c'est magnifique!

Deb said...

so pretty Dawn!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Luv it Dawn~
A very beautiful tag, something one should preserve and not toss out..
Happy weekend my friend!

Daniele said...

ohhhh this is divine and so pretty in pink
hugs

Janette said...

Hi Dawn, I think this is stunning, so fabulous.xx

Vicki said...

Beautiful tag, so pretty and pink!

Vicki x

Charlotte said...

just Beatiful. Have a nice sunday, looking forward to see nr. 2

craftymum said...

Hi dawn
gorgeous tag
I have pics of my daughters wedding last saturday if you are interested
hugs Sarah x

Dawn Wheeler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riet said...

So gorgeous Dawn.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Love it Dawn , bless ya you are so talented .
Carol Bignall

www.dreamees.org.uk

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Gorgeous tag, totally love it.

The Creative Cake Academy said...

Dawn this is absolutely beautiful - I love everything about it. xxx

Kim said...

Saw this tag on Pinterest and it seriously took my breath away it's so pretty. I love Tim Holtz and this uses his technique with a girly pink twist that I love! Great Job!