Monday 8 October 2007

Paper Take Weekly Challenge

For this weeks challenge over on paper take challengehttp://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
it is to design a card on your hubbies hobbie,well my hubbie is car mad so here is the two cards i made ,the first one i used pink petticoat papers then made a pocket from acitate to put my car in and stitched it together with my sewing machine,punched out a circle and put a star eye let through the middle and finished it off with a rub on sentiment ,Dawnxx

6 comments:

Deb said...

What a cute little car, fantastic card,love the colours!

Scrappy Moments said...

What a Cute Card, Love the Car, Great Challenge :)

Angie

Marlou McAlees said...

I really love this one, so cute, lovin all the colour combo!!

Dawn♥ said...

Totally love the paper choice and the cute design! Awesome!

Fabulous second card as well! Love the Indy card stamp! Thanks for sharing!

The Cryer Family said...

Fantastic Dawn! I looked over at the challenge blog - I'm so chuffed for you...your things look cool.

Mrs Mayne said...

They're both fab! Thank you!!