Monday 15 October 2007

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This weeks challenge over on Papertake weekly challenge http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ is to make funky kids birthday cards or invites,as you can see i got a bit carried away lol,my son had a few party's to go to so the challenge fitted in nice,steph must have thought i had gone mad with this challenge lol,i used a hot off the press papers the monkey is a digbat from 2 pea's which i re sized and coloured in with chalks, the sentiments are a rub on ,so if you have not tried this challenge yet please go and have a look .

14 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

They're all gorgeous and as you can see I couldn't decide so I used them all!! lol! Can I ask what the dingbat font is called that the monkey was from? Thanks!!

Leann said...

i love all of them!

Deb said...

They are all fabulous, love the papers, so fun, love the monkey especially!

Marlou McAlees said...

what a fab , fun card!!!! :)

sophia landry said...

Oh wow, this is so adorable! I just love that monkey and those papers are so bright and fun, great blog and cards.

simplyfairies said...

just brilliant, I love the colours, and three of them wow..

Karva said...

WOW your super talented the cards are amazing, love the giraffe!! and a girl after my own heart, I love pink too!!!!
karen

Fink said...

They are fabulous! I just love that monkey!

michelle sturgeon said...

OMG, this is so cute! LOVE the paper, and these bright colours are awesome!

My Paper World said...

Love the funky colours! gorgeous cards, so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :D
Glad you liked the free papers...hope you manage to join in with the mini challenge.
Love all of your cards they are fab :D

Stampin' Meg said...

Totally dig that monkey!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh! You do amazing work!! I love this!!!

stampingcaz said...

WOW Can u tell me what font and paper you use for the monkey card. Thanks everso

Caz